Sunday, August 23, 2009

First Large Dental Get-Together


Last night we had another meet-and-greet at a mexican restaurant at Westgate (Cardinals Stadium area). It was really nice to meet a few more of our classmates, but I feel like the setting made it really hard to get around and meet everyone. We have quite the diversity in backgrounds! I was surprised to find that many of us have done masters degrees of some sort. It seems that MWU looks for the people with extreme dedication! I am happy that we have already made some really great friends, as I feel there will definitely be some "clicks" forming. The plan was to go to this restaurant and then hit up the bars around westgate, but us old-ass married people were too tired from staying up 'til 2 the night before, as we were at Anthony and Tanya's house for dinner. Instead, we went back to Jordan and Kelsey's apartment complex to swim in their pool. I think Lauren and I got the shaft! Our gym and pool is totally lame compared to theirs....nuts! Before we left the restaurant, we did get a group photo of the dental students to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment