Monday, August 9, 2010

End of First Year

Here's a little video to recap some of the things that have happened since I last posted.  The first year came to a close....finally!  I was happy to be off for the first weekend, mostly because Mom and Dad came to visit.  It was a great time, but it made for a difficult time getting back to studying for boards when it came time for my parents to leave.  Studying for boards sucked!  It was like reading a book you know well enough that it is super boring, but not well enough that you can do well on a test.  It was a rough road, but I did pretty well on my board exam, and life has been pretty sweet since.  Lauren has been getting bigger and bigger, and our little guy has been kicking up a storm lately.  We can't wait to meet him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment