Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The first post!

How does one start an epic blog about their struggles through school? I guess I will start with the basics. Currently I am a little over 2 months away from school starting, so we are going through the whole rigamarole (I don't know if thats a word) of finding a place to live in Glendale AZ, as well as how we are going to move all of our crap down there.
First things first....where to live? Even though I wanted to buy a house right away, we decided to rent so we could not only get an idea as to where we would want to live, but also to allow Lauren to find a job and get settled in. After searching the internet for days (because we are too poor to go down there and search) we found an apartment complex that looked nice enough, and was decently priced. We decided on the Pavilions at Arrowhead. The pictures of the complex and units make the place seem nice, however, after reading the reviews about how crappy this place is, I am a little concerned. I can live with anything for 9 months, especially while going to school, but I don't know what Lauren can handle. Below are some pictures of our new place. I know Lauren's Dad will enjoy visiting, as the apartment complex is right next door to a nice looking golf course.



No comments:

Post a Comment